Skip to main content
- In what ways do art and science/ medicine intersect?
- How does visually describing what cannot outwardly be seen in the body benefit us and our understanding of the body?
- What do practicing medical illustrators think about when creating their work? What are the most important techniques and strategies to consider?
- How can medical illustrations be relevant to ordinary people? How can I create a project and illustrations that benefit real people?
- Medical jargon is not easy for patients to follow, so how can an understanding of one’s body or a medical condition be made more accessible to the average person through art?